Thursday 14 April 2011

Interactive Sketch

This design is interactive, and there is a subtle, short sound that plays when the mouse is clicked. I used the colour scheme in the triangle sketch (featured in my post 'Transformation') as inspiration for the final colours. I have not yet combined arrays with this code, which will be my next goal, in order to create more movement and interest in the next iteration.

I would like my final result to reflect this design in some manner, so I want to keep the initial star shape as part of the programme. I would also like the triangle sound to reflect the imagery more, so I may combine more triangular shapes, or look at the way the sound waves of a triangle might move. I imagine them as being repetitive and subtle. Thin lines are often used to represent sound waves, and I think this would effectively portray the sound of a triangle being hit. I have done this to some extent in the sketch below, but it is overly simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment