Thursday 7 April 2011

Finalising Ideas

I drew out a morphological map, because I was unsure of the cohesion of my chosen storyboard. The effect was not simple enough, so I decided to focus on the hexagon shape and the possible movement of and interaction with it.

After completing these plans, I was able to finalise my ideas and pinpoint the shapes that I found the most attractive. There were a few designs which I thought could look effective with dart-like designs integrated into them, so I made a few more storyboard sketches.

I will now attempt to create these in Processing. I want to experiment slightly with each idea, but I like the interaction possibilities with the top concept the most. In the top storyboard, the shape is transformed by the small circles that circulate certain points. The space around the star-shape is transformed by the darts, which interrupt the empty space.

In regards to sound, I want to take my findings in the last post and apply them here. This is that a clean geomoetric can prompt an ambient, layered sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment